About LR International
Full Service Freight Forwarding
- for over 20 years LR International has partnered with the State of Illinois International Export Assistance Offices in providing pro-bono counseling for Illinois exporters throughout Illinois.
- recognized by the federal government for efforts in promoting international trade, by appointing LR International to the Illinois District Export Council.
- consulting service includes training in all phases of exporting. Either through private in-house corporate training sessions, or through public seminars, trainers are the most sought after speakers in the industry.
LR INTERNATIONAL is an International freight forwarding company with a wide range of capabilities. LRI is known for our flexibility in creating customized systems for our clients to manage their supply chain needs worldwide.
Initially founded to serve the needs of small to medium sized companies exporting to difficult areas of the world, LRI has grown into a full service logistics provider enjoying the support of many multinational corporations doing business all over the world. LRI is supported by a network of representative offices in over 200 cities around the globe.
LRI has become a valuable resource for exporters and importers of all sizes by providing flexible supply chain services such as worldwide logistics and cargo management, warehousing and distribution, packing and crating, handling of hazardous material, cargo insurance, letter of credit negotiations, export financing and consulting on all aspects of exporting and importing including compliance training.
Although we have enjoyed substantial growth over the years, LRI remains committed to the personalized service and customized programs which we have built our reputation on. We are big enough to represent your company anywhere in the world, but small enough to care and give our clients individualized attention.
Some of the organizations where LR International has conducted classes, given lectures, and lead seminars:
- University of Illinois/Chicago & Champaign/Urbana
- Northern Illinois - School of Business
- Western Illinois University - International Trade Program
- Illinois State University - International Trade Program
- IIT/John Marshall Law School
- Several community colleges in the Chicago area
- American Management Association
- U.S. Department of Commerce - Foreign Commercial Service
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Community affairs - International Business Division
- World Trade Center Chicago
- Chicago Manufacturing Center
- Small Business Administration
- S.C.O.R.E. (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- National Association of Credit Managers
- Bank One
- American National Bank
- ABM Amro-LaSalle Bank
- Gradon Credit Management
- Illinois District Export Council
- International Trade Club of Chicago International Trade Association of Greater Chicago
- The Midwest Foreign Commerce Club
- Central Illinois Exporter Association
- International Trade Association of Southern Illinois
- Illinois International Trade Council of Illinois
- Chicagoland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Area Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- North Business and Industrial Council
- Northeast Chamber of Commerce - Middlesbrough, England
- National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce
- National Housewares Manufacturers Association
- De Paul University Graduate School of Business
- Loyola University School of Law