02 Dec National District Export Council (DEC) Meeting in Washington D.C.
LRI’s Business Development Manager, Ursula M. Wegrzynowicz, who is a member of the Illinois District Export Council (DEC) will be attending the National District Export Council meeting in Washington DC September 27th and 28th. The National District Export Council has partnered with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to put together an exporter-focused agenda.
The conference attendees will be updated on:
- Export controls including the exporter’s responsibilities.
- Emerging trade policy impacting U.S. exporters.
- Update on federal and local grants available to U.S. exporters to propel export growth.
- International dispute settlement.
- EXIM Bank and multilateral development bank financing.
Additionally, Ursula and attendees will be making Capitol Hill visits to persuade our leaders to be supporters of the U.S. exporting community. Stay tuned for further updates from LRI after the meeting!