09 Apr We Continue to Be Open for Business
LR INTERNATIONAL- Services designed to help your company with International Shipping & Logistics during the Coronavirus Pandemic!
LRI is fully operational at our Chicago IL USA HQ offices and warehouse facility as well as our 13 other North American warehouses and our partner facilities in 130+ countries around the world! Here are some of the things we are doing to protect our staff as well as to help you get your International orders processed in this never-before set of circumstances we all find ourselves in:
- LRI has 50% of our staff in our offices and warehouses and 50% of our staff working from home. Our staff is fully functional from home in every aspect of our business.
- LRI has deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place in our offices and warehouses
- Our staff is practicing social distancing in the workplace
- Meetings are conducted via ZOOM
- Warehouse staff have been outfitted with eye shields, gloves, protective suits and masks when handling certain cargo
- LRI can warehouse your cargo until it is ready to ship
- LRI provides pick up and delivery services for all 50 United States, Mexico and Canada on ALL CARGO SIZES
- LRI can provide crating, packing, boxing and inventory control…even for all 9 classes of hazardous material
- LRI can load or unload your ocean freight containers
- LRI can provide dis-infecting services for ocean containers or for certain types of cargo like drums or IBC totes- CALL US FOR DETAILS AND A QUOTE
- LRI is available after hours at our after hours e-mail address info@LRInternational.com as well as providing emergency after hours cell phone numbers for clients working on International orders
- Do you need to ship small packages but the label software you normally use is not available to you working from home? You can ship small packages internationally with LRI and our Express Package Program
- If you are shipping PPE during this crisis, LRI has experience at shipping PPE and is ready to help you get supplies to States, municipalities and healthcare workers