02 Dec West Michigan World Trade Week Managing Global Teams
LR INTERNATIONAL is proud to be attending West Michigan World Trade Week’s 32nd annual business conference on May 10.
This year’s theme is “Managing Global Teams”. As a member of the Planning Committee, Paul Jarzombek will be leading an afternoon breakout session entitled “Managing International Operations and Automation” We hope to see you there!
U.S. COMMERCIAL SERVICE & GVSU’s VAN ANDEL GLOBAL TRADE CENTER
May 10, 2017 | GVSU’s L. William Seidman Center
Keynote Speaker: Michael O’Connor, CEO, Aon Risk Solutions
- Track 1: Legal Aspects of International Trade
- Track 2: Managing Global Teams
- Track 3: Target Market Briefings (China, Taiwan, and Mexico)
VIP Reception Speaker and WTW Chair: Ron Voigt, President, X-Rite Pantone
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 11:30am to 7:30pm; includes Lunch and VIP Reception
- Full Agenda and Registration Information: www.worldtradeweekmi.org
Contact: Kendra Kuo, Director, U.S. Commercial Service, Grand Rapids – Kendra.Kuo@trade.gov